We played in 4-wheel drive vehicles but it is usually better if you can round up a few quads. Spotlights are a necessity. It's important that the kids know their way around town. You don't want them to get lost. We always have at least one cell phone in each team.
- Divide up into groups of 4 or more.
- Have a designated ending place.
- Give the teams a five to ten minute head start.
- Start the hunt for the Fugitives.
- Any teams that are spot are disqualified from winning and can get in the vehicle or keep walking.
- The first team without being caught to the finish line is the winner.
The girls ended the night with glow stick fights. It was a WIN.